The CR:X Control System is lightweight, high performance, safe and easy to use. The comfortable EVA grip, combined with our functional floating bar end design, allows for a durable high performance race system that is easy to adjust.
Single Line Flagging System with a High V connection reduces landing line friction for a very safe and easy release, when needed. The Mainline Depower is covered in a durable multibore tube that stops line pinching and prolongs durability. The rear lines are adjustable at the bar or the kite end, allowing for fast easy modifications for body size.
The Quick Release (QR) connection method allows for a safe release in all conditions, with an easy push away motion and one handed reset. The molded security pin reduces the chances of foul-hooking and ensures a strong connection.
Control System Spec
- 55cm to be used on all the CRX kites
- Stainless steel centre fitting that is same size as rest of bar for even bar diameter throughout
- Soft EVA bar ends and floats
- Rear line adjustment under the bar floats.
- Race style with stainless steel cleat
- Long tail that is easy to reach for even the smallest rider
- 4 to 1 purchase for effortless trimming
- Single Line Flag and high V ensures hang-up free safety and easy resetting
- High V also enables better kite tuning for racing.
- Push away for easy deployment
- Easy to reset with one hand.
- Strong stainless steel clip for attachment to SLF line and an easy to operate industry standard final release.